Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ANTM 21 - New Position!

It looks like 2014 is getting off to a great start for me!

Earlier today, I got a call from Rickie, my good friend and boss on America's Next Top Model.  Rickie was calling to offer me a promotion to the position of APOC for the upcoming 21st season!

APOC stands for Assistant Production Office Coordinator -- and it's a big step up from where I've been working for the past few years.  The position will have me serving as one of the two people in charge of the cast house where they shoot the show.  I was overjoyed when Rickie called to offer me this awesome promotion!

With this new endeavor, I will actually be entering a union.  It's the IATSE 871 Union - which is a union that was created for Script Supervisors, Coordinators, and Accountants that work in the entertainment industry.  When I called the union rep to set up my initial paperwork, she told me I am one of the youngest to ever join!  (As an added bonus this season, I will actually have a credit on the show!)

I'm excited for the opportunities this new season holds for me.  I know I'm still far from the ultimate goal, but this is a much welcomed step in the right direction.  A big shout out and THANK YOU to Rickie and everyone at the Top Model offices who have been so kind and have reached out with congratulatory notes.  It means the world to me :)

Here's to a great season!

No comments: