Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Lately, it seems like life has been in "fast forward" mode.  I haven't had much time to stop and take everything in since I've been so busy working.

Yesterday was my last day on Top Model for the season.  The time flew by SO quickly, and I'm really sad to see it all come to an end.  The crew on the show has become like family to me, and it makes coming into work every day just a little more special.  Once the cycle hits the airwaves this summer, we'll find out if we are back for another season.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that we do!

Today, I am back on set of Dancing with the Stars.  No down time.  No break in the middle.  I'm just hopping from one gig to the next.  I'm excited to be back with some familiar faces I haven't seen in a while, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the new stars for this season.

Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find a day off in the near future.  Until then, it's time to put the petal to the metal!

No comments: